Signal - Private Messenger is an application created by Signal Messenger, LLC. Signal - Private Messenger was first published on October 28, 2020. The app is accessible on iOS, Other.iOSIf you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPad73-iPad73, iPadMin...
Signal - Private Messenger Review
Signal - Private Messenger is an app designed by Signal Messenger, LLC. Signal - Private Messenger was first published on October 28, 2020. It is currently available on iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPad73-iPad73, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPad611-iPad611, iPad75-iPad75, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPad72-iPad72, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPad76-iPad76, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPad834-iPad834, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPad812-iPad812, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPad612-iPad612, iPad74-iPad74, iPad856-iPad856, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPad71-iPad71, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPad878-iPad878, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular.. Signal - Private Messenger requires 153.88MB of free space on your device.
App’s success is proven by 321198 downloads.
Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.